by admin | mei 6, 2015
Job opening: Sales Representative (jr.)
Younify is a leading company in webshop consultancy and development. Our goal is to help our clients be successful in their online sales activities. We achieve this by delivering unique and effective webshops, expert knowledge and a continuous commitment to deliver our promises. In order to support our continuous growth we are expanding our business in Serbia and we are looking for a:
Sales Representative (jr.)
About the position:
Contact businesses and individuals by telephone, social media and other channels in order to promote and sell our services, create leads and fill our sales pipeline.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Contact businesses (in English) to promote our services and generate leads
- Solicit orders for services over the telephone / mail / social media
- Promote our company on the web (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter etc)
- Explain our services to potential customers
- Update managers by consolidating, analyzing, and forwarding daily action summaries.
- Prepare sales presentations by compiling data; developing presentation formats and materials.
- Tracks sales expenses and ROI of marketing activities
- Adjust scripted sales pitch to meet needs of specific companies
- Provide pricing details
- Obtain customer information including names and addresses
- Record customer details including reaction to the service offered
- Redirect leads to Younify’s company owner for further follow-up
- Obtain contact details of potential customers from sources including telephone directories and purchased lists
- Schedule appointments for sales staff to meet prospective customers
- Conduct customer and marketing surveys
- Answer telephone calls and e-mails from potential customers who are responding to advertisements
- Contact customers to follow up on initial interaction
Education and Experience
- Knowledge of sales and marketing principles and strategies
- Relevant work experience in sales, marketing, promotions or telemarketing
- Product knowledge (Magento / e-commerce)
- Proficiency in relevant computer applications (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- Self motivating sales drive
- Understanding the Customer
- Communication skills – Excellent verbal English requirement
- Information gathering and management
- High energy levels
- Team player
What we offer
Younify offers a pleasant, relaxed work environment in an international environment. We will train you to become knowledgeable about the highly growing e-commerce industry and the Magento software in particular.
The competitive salary will partially be fixed and partially commission based. Work will have to be done in our office in Nis (Serbia), during regular office hours. This position is for 40 hours per week.
Applications can be sent to: email@example.com. Please include a motivation letter & resume in English.